We are looking for an organized, flexible and creative person who shares our company’s values and is not afraid of juggling a variety of administrative and operational tasks.
In addition to having a friendly personality, you have clear strengths in at least 2 of the following 3 skills:
• administration (data entry, meeting and small events planning, procurement of supplies, executive assistant tasks, etc.)
• bookkeeping (basic knowledge)
• artistic eye (the creation of visually appealing deliverables, e.g. creating Word and PowerPoint templates, documents for presentations, and powerful images and graphics).
Tasks and responsibilities
• Provide administrative support to the operations coordinator, the accounting technician and the president of the company
• Plan internal and external meetings and participate in their organization
• Coordinate the updating of key company documents in collaboration with the rest of the team
• Participate in the preparation of monthly accounting tasks
• Create templates on Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and format documents
• Organize small internal events (e.g. trainings)
• Manage projects of an administrative nature
• Enter data in administrative and accounting tools
• Ensure the purchase of necessary office supplies and ensure the maintenance of common areas
• Maintain excellent relations with the team
• Any other related duties
Skills and experience required
• Very good command of the Microsoft Office suite
• Strong organizational skills, meticulousness and rigor
• Autonomy and efficiency
• Previous experience in administrative positions
• Bilingualism (French and English)
• Artistic eye and mastery of graphic design tools such as Photoshop
• Knowledge of SAGE, an asset
• Interest in sustainable development issues, an asset
Working at Dunsky is to:
• Be part of a dynamic and welcoming team: We are a team of people who are passionate about their work. We emphasize collaboration and teamwork because we believe that the way we work together is as important as the work we do.
• Work in a unique work environment: Our office is located in a LEED™ Platinum building, in the heart of Montreal, designed as a test bed for sustainable technologies and practices.
• Engage in work that aligns with your values: As a mission-driven firm and a registered “B Corp”, our work is driven by our commitment to sustainability and equitable team work.
Schedule: 20 hours per week. Exact schedule to be determined with the candidate.
Duration of contract: 6 months with possibility of extension. Although temporary for the time being, it is possible that the position will become permanent over time.
Compensation: $ 15-20 / hour, based on skills and experience
How to submit your application
Interested candidates are invited to click on the “Apply” button below and complete the application form, by attaching their cover letter, curriculum vitae and examples of Word or PPT documents and/or graphics demonstrating their skills. Please also indicate when you would be available to start working with us. Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.