We are looking for an individual who is smart, committed, personable, and experienced.
Required skills & experience:
• directly relevant experience in the design and/or evaluation of energy efficiency and demand-side energy resource programs and plans;
• significant and demonstrated project management experience;
• superior (English) writing and presentation skills;
• strong analytical skills;
• strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with clients and in a team.
Preferred skills & experience:
• significant experience planning and designing energy efficiency programs;
• bilingualism (French & English);
• a strong desire to contribute to a better world.
Our ideal candidate would work out of our Montreal office, however we are open to considering candidates who would work remotely, from another North American city. Please indicate your preferred working location in your application.
At Dunsky, our Consultants (generally a minimum of 5 years of experience) contribute to projects for clients across Canada and the U.S., and advise key decision-makers and influencers on sustainable energy strategies. They manage teams to carry-out projects, contribute to project deliverables, manage client relationships, and assist with business development.
• Engage in work that aligns with your values: As a mission-driven firm and a registered “B Corp”, our work is driven by our commitment to sustainability and equitable team work.
• Be part of the on-going energy transition: We believe strongly that the future will be built on finding and accelerating market adoption of sustainable energy solutions. Our team makes it a priority to be part of the leading edge, prioritizing the emerging technologies and innovative approaches that will get us there.
• Work within a dynamic and welcoming team: We place a great deal of importance on offering our team the chance to grow and lead fulfilling lives both at work, and at home. We believe that how we work together is as important as the work we do.
We offer a range of employee benefits including flexible hours, summer schedules, annual bonuses, group health and dental insurance, discounts on public transit, and more. Our office is located in a LEED™ Platinum building, in the heart of Montreal, designed as a test bed for sustainable technologies and practices.
We are also committed to offer our team professional development and learning opportunities, and we ensure that each person gains experience in a diversity of projects.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the Apply button below and complete our short application form. You will be prompted to attach your C.V., cover letter and relevant writing samples (if available). In your cover letter, please indicate your desired salary range and a possible start date. Applications will be considered until the position has been filled.
Posted on February 6, 2017.