DUNSKY is a mission-driven consulting firm focused on accelerating the transition to a clean energy future. We help our clients – primarily North American governments, utilities, private firms and non-profits – by assessing energy efficiency, renewable energy and clean mobility opportunities; by designing programs, policies and strategies to accelerate their adoption; and by evaluating (and improving) their performance.
You are a highly organized and friendly person with strong communication skills who shares the values of our company. You are not afraid of a position that will require juggling with a variety of administrative and operational tasks. More specifically, you offer:
Skills and experience required
- Very good command of the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational skills, meticulousness and rigor
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Strong communication skills, particularly in writing
- Autonomy and efficiency
- Ability to deal with unexpected requests or demands
- Previous experience in administrative positions
- Knowledge of the accounting software SAGE (an asset)
- Interest in sustainable development issues (an asset)
Tasks and responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant plays an important role providing support to the Operations Director, the President, the Accounting Technician and other members of the team. His/her tasks include:
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Director and the operations team
- Provide executive assistance to the President of the organization by scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and providing general administrative support
- Coordinate administrative tasks, such as corporate donations and security requirements, and maintain contact databases and other documents
- Prepare monthly expense reports
- Schedule internal meetings and events, and participate in their organization (e.g. trainings and social events)
- Complete administrative steps associated with the closing of consulting projects
- Support the onboarding of new staff members
- Purchase office supplies and equipment and keep an inventory
- Ensure the maintenance of our office space and equipment
- Proofread and format documents and presentations
- Screen phone calls and emails
- Offer administrative support to our team
- Maintain excellent relations with the team
- Other related duties, as required
Schedule: 37.5 hours per week
Compensation: $ 18-23 / hour, based on skills and experience
Join a firm that aligns with your values: As a mission-driven firm and a registered “B Corp”, our approach is driven by a deep respect for both our team and the planet.
Work within a dynamic and welcoming team: We place a great deal of importance on offering our team the chance to grow and lead fulfilling lives both at work, and at home. We believe that how we work together is as important as the work we do.
Be part of the clean energy transition: We work diligently at accelerating the transition to market adoption of clean energy solutions and the mitigation of climate change.
We offer competitive salaries and a range of employee benefits including flexible hours, summer schedules, annual bonuses, group health and dental insurance, retirement savings plan contribution, discounts on public transit and bikeshare, and more.
We are also committed to offer our team professional development and learning opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to click on the “Apply” button below and complete the application form, by attaching their cover letter, curriculum vitae and examples of Word or PPT documents demonstrating their skills with the Office suite. In the Notes section of our form, please also indicate when you would be available to start working with us. Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.
Notes: Dunsky values diversity among its team members, and is an organization where difference is appreciated and respected. Applications and expressions of interest are considered strictly confidential unless candidates say otherwise.